Friday, December 14, 2012

Salesssssss!

The word Sale excites me haha... Just like the word Bargain. Who doesn't like getting good deals eh?

Recently there have been sooo many warehouse sales. Shop until pocket really wanna cry... But still better than shopping the same stuffs at normal price right?

The GBS warehouse sale just started today, there are so many toys, baby equipment etc for sale from brands such as fisher price, plan toys, first years and more... Might head there tomorrow. It's ending this Sunday. Sales up to 70%, how to resist? ;-)

GBS sale is held here-

GBS Marketing Sdn Bhd
7 Lorong Tandang B
Seksyen 51 Petaling Jaya
Selangor , Malaysia.

The other sale I'm targeting is none other than BBW sale! It has started a few days dy but with baby and all, can't just pick up and go like previous years. Hopefully can go this weekend! I really miss out the midnight shopping this year sigh. Really thrilling to shop in the middle of the night lol! The BBW books sale ends on 23 Dec at MIECC, Mines Convention Centre.

Happy shopping! :-)



4 friends spoke up!:

reana claire said...

Happy Shopping Kristie.. as for me, I go for a good massage this weekend! :)

Vickylow said...

Happy Shopping Kristie.

Hayley said...

The word Sales attract me too! xD

Mummy Moon said...

I love sale too. Basically I shop only when there is sale :P