Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lego Ferrari 458 Italia

Almost everyone I know is crazy with the collection of Lego Ferrari cars from Shell petrol stations! Both adults and kids alike!

I personally think this is Shell's most successful promotion to date. I guess it's also the Lego craze recently with Legoland down south and all ;-)

Jayden's first Ferrari from the collection is Ferrari 458, the yellow one. He specifically pointed out to daddy which cars he wanted. And when daddy said he'll get the whole collection, Jayden said 'no need lah, 3 cars enough already'. Lol!

His next target is the white Ferrari F40!

Anyone of you targeting the whole collection too? ;-)









5 friends spoke up!:

Cynful Pleasure said...

did not collect... since I not a fan of car.. hehehe..

Small Kucing said...

i have the two red ones but not yet the yellow.

Hayley said...

Yea, many people are crazy bout it! This is such a smart business tactics...

Vickylow said...

oh yes my kids love it. We are bought 3 design another 3 yet wor. How come you able to buy the whole collection?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

yaya, I have seen alot of parents brought along their kids to buy the lego Ferrari.
I guess this is the power of LEGO plus FERARRI.