Thursday, October 18, 2012

10 years & more!

"My love, it's been a decade since we've walked hand in hand together,

From just two single individuals, we've bonded strongly for the better.

We vowed to care for each other through thick and thin, till death do us part,
 
And now we have grown to a family of four, all very close to my heart ♥

Little things you do for me daily makes me smile with glee,

A simple back rub, a peck on the cheek or even my fav cuppa Earl grey tea.

From the day I've been your girl and gladly your wife,

I thank God everyday for you in my life!!!"
 
 
 
 
Jayden came to me and said 'this is for u mummy, I bought it for you'
 
Awwww... heart melts!
 
 
Gorgeous flora
 
 
My precious darlings!

10 friends spoke up!:

Rose said...

Owh! So sweet. Happy anniversary Kristie.

LittleLamb said...

Happy Anniversary to you and James.

mNhL said...

Happy Anniversary. We never celebrate...I got a China ah pek hubby. haha....

Vickylow said...

Happy Anniversary. You look great.

Kitty said...

Happy Anniversary!

chinnee said...

Happy Anniversary. See the big difference that you have a beautiful family 10 years after :)

yvonne said...

Happy anniversary, Kristie! May there's many years to come!

Cynful Pleasure said...

Oh.. one happy family!!! Congrats and may you all celebrate many many more years to come... GOD Bless

MeRy said...

Happy Anniversary..

MommyAngel said...

Happy Anniversary Kristie! Wow .... 10 years is a long year and now you are blessed with 2 lovely young man in the family. Makes it extra special isn't it? You looks great Kristie!