Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BYOB Subang

What's BYOB?
 
BYOB stands for Bring Your Own Bottles, an environmental-friendly store built around the 3R concept of reduce, reuse, and recycle. Many times we hear people use those three words but how many of use actually put it to use? We are now offering you a chance to do your part in saving mother nature and the best part of this whole idea – you get to save some money too!
*extracted from BYOB FB Page
 
When BYOB first started, I loved the idea that I could help save the environment by recycling the bottles that I have and at the same time, save money too! I started accummulating bottles which I will bring to BYOB outlet to refill cleaning agents.
 
When BYOB Subang outlet opened in May by a friend, Sasha Tan, I was ecstatic! Finally, an outlet near my place. It was almost towards the tail end of my pregnancy then, so tak jadi to go there... and shortly after, my prince no.2 was born... so bz bz bz! In the meantime, I just kept accummulating bottles... ;-)
 
So just last week, I finally had the chance to visit BYOB at Taipan USJ, armed with my bottles, off we went...
 

Cosy little shop nestled in Taipan USJ (address below)
 
 
Jayden says: 'Remember to BYOB (bring your own bottles) next time k!'
 

Samples for you to smell
 
 
My bottles being filled up! Nice chap :-)
 
 
Save the environment
 
 
Kept asking me to take pix for him haha :D
 
 
Ta-da! All done... and ready to follow me home!
 
 
There are so many products available for your home: floor cleaner, dish washing liquid, shower gel, car care, hand sanitizer etc etc etc!
 
 
Cosy lil' shop
 
 
Just imagine how you can reuse the bottles you have been buying off the shelves to refill cleaning agents over and over again, no more throwing them away, no more buying more and more bottles!
 
Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$ too :-)
 
BYOB Subang, I will definitely be back!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
BYOB Green Concepts Subang Outlet (Opposite Bella)
 
Address :
No. 25-1, Jalan USJ 9/5Q,
UEP 47620, Subang Jaya.
Tel : 016-2116133
Contact : Ms Tan
Google Map : http://ow.ly/aCJgX

Opening hours: 10am-6pm on weekdays.
9am-4pm on weekends.

5 friends spoke up!:

杨东妮 said...

Me and hubby were talking about these stores the other day! Great idea but we don't have anything like that here :c

Kristie said...

Where are u from 东妮? ;-)

Andrew Wan said...

Great concept store. I like the way it promotes saving the environment.

Vickylow said...

Oh I'm talking with my colleagues on this last week. I'll give it a try.

Kristie said...

Andrew, ya this is our little way of helping to save the environment :-)

Vicky, do try it out :-) can save $!