Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Are you a SAHM?

Are you a SAHM? Do you juggle 1001 things in your daily life?



I recently joined this group on FB and have added other fellow SAHMs into this group too... we talk about everything under the sun... from sharing recipes to changing diapers, from displining your kid to food allergies etc! It's really interesting as we get to network with other mummies and make many new friends this way.




Join us at this group- Stay At Home Moms Malaysia on FB :-)

Do let you hair down, and have fun with us....We can yak yak yak there... see u there!

8 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Yeas....i saw this SAHM group in FB...has joined too.

Merryn said...

Thanx for bringing me in there Kristie :)

Vickylow said...

All the best SAHM :-)

Kristie said...

Welcome Mery and Merryn!

Vicky, thanks :-)

Ben and Shaun said...

Hi Kristie. I have been following your blog through another blogger and thanks to you, i have joined this group. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn Fallon said...

Hello! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Carolyn
carolynfallon3@gmail.com

Aimi Luvs Coffee said...

Hi. I also have sent a request to join the group! :)

Aimi Luvs Coffee said...

Hi. I also have sent a request to join the group! :)