Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sweet treat!

Homemade dessert aka treat in a jiffy!

Was delighted to see a box of big strawberries in the fridge after I woke up from my looooong nap, hubs bought it as he knows I love strawberries ;-)

Big yummy juicy strawberries drizzled with Hershey's chocolate syrup and showered with dried cherries, blueberries & craisins!

Yumz... What a lovely teatime treat... A sweet indulgent to please my rumbling tummy ;-)


6 friends spoke up!:

reanaclaire said...

I love strawberries lots! They are good antioxident..

Kristie said...

Ya Claire! Strawberries are so yummy.. Must get the Korean or American ones.. The local ones very sour hehe

アンゼエリン said...

I like it too. kristie, Suk Jen is from Taiping u can't remember? Hehehe we were at the same school....

Kristie said...

Ya Angeline, she is from Taiping! What a small world :-)

Vickylow said...

Very yummy treat. We normally dip it with honey :)

Kristie said...

That's nice too Vicky.