Monday, May 14, 2012

Stainless steel lunchboxes!

Ordered some Korean stainless steel lunchboxes from G market recently, the goodies arrived all the way from Korea at my doorstep just a few days ago. I must say they are very efficient, I expected it to arrive in 1-2 weeks, but within a week, postman came ringing my bell!


Yipeee... been waiting for this to arrive :-)


What's inside the box, not all are mine :-) The rest belonged to my friend's 3 lucky boys, we shared the shipping cost :-)



These belong to Jayden!

I really love the quality of the lunchboxes, very strong and sturdy, easy to open too, taught Jayden once and he knows how to open and close :-) Love the interior too, stainless steel, very easy to clean and maintain!



Pororo and friends


Paul Frank- couldn't resist this :-)

If you're interested, you can check it out here!

6 friends spoke up!:

yvonne said...

I always prefer stainless steel one, can put hot/warm food and easier to wash off any grease :)

Kristie said...

ya yvonne.. SS lunchboxes are definitely more long-lasting... provided you treat it with TLC too ;-)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Very nice but quite pricey, eh? I love the Pororo one :)

Kristie said...

Chloeruoyi mummy, each cost around RM45 excluding shipping... but worth it lah :-)

Small Kucing said...

aiyo so cute...Love the pororo ones

Kristie said...

Thanks Kathy! We like it too ;-)