Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pregnancy #2- Mama at 36 weeks!

End of 36 weeks = Full term!

Super duper kan cheong now....

Everytime I express my anxiousness to my loved ones... especially hubs, he will be like:

Don't worry, we have a professional gynae....

Don't worry, you're in good hands!

Don't worry, you have all the help you need!

But for me, my worries are more like:

I don't like hospitals......... thinking of going through everything gives me the shivers!

I really hope I can breastfeed my baby rightaway... without having to substitute with formula milk

Baby is big according to my gynae, so he advised to schedule for caesar, at the moment 1/6 is THE date. Hopefully no.2 won't beat Jayden's birthweight at 4.23kg!

Been having sleepless nights as the date draws nearer....

God please keep me calm, I know everything will be fine... pray for me my dear friends and loved ones to keep me sane and happy!!!

Some pix of mama @ 36 weeks!



Darling bought a chair for me to bf baby, this is to be placed in the master bedroom... Few days ago, he set it up for me :-)





In process of fixing.... from Ikea lah, everything DIY!


Ta-da!

*PEACE*

17 friends spoke up!:

mnhl said...

Getting excited for you too.... The chair is very comfortable.

Kristie said...

thanks mnhl for your lovely wishes :-)

Stephanie said...

Kristie, Jayden' time you C-sect also?

Sheoh Yan said...

Have you started packing for hospital? Wish you have a smooth delivery. You have a very thoughtful husband there.

Sheoh Yan said...

Have you started packing for hospital? Wish you have a smooth delivery. You have a very thoughtful husband there.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wishing you a safe delivery dear! Don't worry everything will be fine. Take care ya.

Kristie said...

Yup Stephanie. Tried for normal delivery but because of his size, I couldn't dilate.

Kristie said...

Thanks sheoh yan, gonna start packing tonight!

Kristie said...

Thanks mummygwen for your sweet words! Hope all is well with u ;-) xoxo

ChloeRuoyi said...

Ya, it's easy for us to say "don't worry". Given the same situation, I'd be worried too hehe. Anyway, like your hubs said, you are in good hands. Just stay calm ya. Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery and hope you'll produce abundance milk too ;)

Kristie said...

Thanks dear Chloeruoyi mummy ;-) tnx for your sweet words ;-)

Merryn said...

Wow! Jayden was a big baby :D Ethan was only 2.55kg.

Stay calm and strong ok. You'll be fine :)

MeRy said...

Getting excited ,right? Don't worry too much.
Have a smooth delivery..

Kristie said...

Thanks Merryn ;-) ya so big until gynae called him a heavyweight champion!

Kristie said...

Thanks Mery ;-) xoxo

yvonne said...

A special chair for mommy~ how sweet of daddy, ya! Take care during these days and slow down your pace ;)

Kristie said...

Thanks Yvonne, ya will definitely rest and relax more :-)