Wednesday, May 16, 2012

iPhone app- Tayo the little bus

After Jayden came to know about the cartoon- Tayo the Little Bus which I've blogged about before here, he's been hooked on it! :-) He can now memorise the theme song by hard and loves to sing anytime of the day... till the song is stuck in my head! :p

One day, I was just curious to see if I can find an app in the iTunes store... and really there's one! And it's free too :-)

There are 2 language options: Korean & English.

These are some of the screen captures from the game:


Here's the beginning of the game, where you select where Tayo goes to: charging station, repair shop etc!


Tayo is the blue bus :-)



This is the opening theme song


Car wash!


Charging station for fuel


 
Colouring activity!


Repair shop, the girl is the mechanic :-)

Finally found the English vesion of the theme song!
This is the one Jayden can sing all day long :-)

If your kiddo loves this cartoon too, go download the app, it's free!

8 friends spoke up!:

LittleLamb said...

how many apps in total? 1?

Kristie said...

Yes Rachel- 1 app :-)

Small Kucing said...

lol...i have to avoid this else my phone will be monopoly by the boy

Kristie said...

Ya Kathy have to control lor ;-)

M' said...

Ethan quit playing iPhone ages ago. Let's see if this will fascinate him again :D

Kristie said...

Ya Merryn, do try but he might hog your phone after that! Haha :D

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm from other country. Can u pls give me the lyric so I can teach my kids to sing along with this song. Tq

sylvia_ez said...

I like to book the bus ticket online.
It can check the price and bus schedule for Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
I normally will buy the bus ticket online from Penang to Pahang, Penang to Negeri Sembilan, Penang to Kuala Lumpur (KL), Penang to Selangor, Penang to Malacca (Melaka), Penang to Thailand, or Penang to Genting.haha^^
I also check the bus ticket price from Butterworth to Kedah, Butterworth to Kelantan, Butterworth to Perlis, Butterworth to Perak, Butterworth to Johor, and Butterworth to Singapore (Sg).^^
Im from Sungai Nibong.^^