Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Jayden came home with this special card for me today.......... awwwww my heart really melted, my very first Mother's Day card from my lil' man! :-))))))))))))))

He was so cute... when I opened his bag to check for message book, take out his bento box and etc, I saw the card and he told me 'Happy Valentine's Day!' haha... he got confused I guess... then I told him it's 'Happy Mother's Day!' :-)

Speaking of Mother's Day, I think I will bring my mum for a mani/pedi session on Sat or Sun for a pamper me session. I still have leftover mani/pedi sessions from a nail care products package I got last month :-) That will be nice.. just the 2 mummies having a close bonding session! My last session was almost a month plus ago, and both my finger and toenail colours are chipping off... I'll need julep to help me get my nails back in tip top condition again! I guess it'll also be my last session before I pop hehe... better go do it quick! Vainpot mummy :D



Front of the card, that's the outline of his hand, he's holding a flower for me :-)


Inside :-)


I just love it.... simple and meaningful :-)


Message from Jayden haha... so shy fella :D

Here's wishing all great MUMMIES out there a VERY
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!
Let your hair down and just relax.......
xoxo

22 friends spoke up!:

Sheoh Yan said...

I got mine too, today. Not 1, but 2. Happy Mother's Day to you, Kritie.

Kristie said...

Thanks a lot Sheoh yan, 2 lovely cards, how sweet! Happy mother's day to u too xoxo

yvonne said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too~

I haven't got any yet :`(

Kristie said...

Yvonne, don't worry... I am sure you'll be pampared this sunday and most importantly, every other day!

Happy Mother's Day to you :-)

Rose said...

I am still looking forward to me this evening when I pick my kids up! hahah!

Enjoy your first Mother's Day card. Keep it properly. More to come. :p

Happy Mother's Day and take care.

Kristie said...

Thanks Rowena! Ya more to come :-)

Happy Mother's Day to you :-)

eugene said...

Hey, thanks for taking your mom out for the mani and padi,,, and don't forget you deserve the best to ya,,,,

to you sincerely Hapy Hapy mama day and have a ball of great weekend ya

mommy to chumsy said...

so sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

mNhL said...

Nowadays, school very good ya....teach the kids to do such arts and crafts.

mNhL said...

Happy Mother's Day to you......enjoy your weekends!

Kristie said...

Thanks Eugene! You have a lovely mother's day celebration for your wife and mum too ya ;-)

Kristie said...

Thanks barb! Happy mother's day to you too!

Kristie said...

Ya mnhl, it's good that kids learn handicraft! Happy mother's day to you!

Kristie said...

Same to you too dear!

Mummy Gwen said...

That's so sweet. I also got my first Mother's Day handicraft from Gwen today. :)

Happy Mother's Day to you, Kristie! Enjoy your weekend.

Kristie said...

Mummygwen, Gwen must have did a lovely job! Happy mummy's day to you too ;-)

アンゼエリン said...

Nice card...I'll post mine later...I got a bracelet from my son. Happy mothers day to you too.

Kristie said...

Thanks Angeline. I'm sure the bracelet is very nice! Happy mother's day to you ;-)

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

happy mother's day! :) that's so lovely!

Latest: Crown of Pork Experience

Kristie said...

Thanks fish.ohfishiee! Happy mother's day celebration to u too!

Vickylow said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Kristie said...

Thanks Vicky! Same to you too ;-)