Monday, May 7, 2012

Finger licking good!

What do we do when the lil' one is not around?

Go and do things or eat stuffs which we can't normally do!!!

We finally went for banana leaf rice after such a long time. God knows how long.

Hubs and I just adore Indian banana leaf rice. Real finger lickin' good man.

Buuuuuurrrp!

11 friends spoke up!:

Health Freak Mommy said...

WUAH, you ate all that?? I love Indian food too! Who bbsat your son?

アンゼエリン said...

I love Indian food too.

Kristie said...

Shireen, yup hubs and I! Jayden was looked after by my mum :-)

Angeline, me too!!!!

Merryn said...

whoa! I've not had banana leaf since before I had Ethan!

Kristie said...

Merryn, precisely why we went to eat without Jayden! LOL! haha

Cynthia said...

oh..next time pls buzz me in for that..

Small Kucing said...

LOL...suddenly these few days your blog so many yummy posts. Makes me hungry

Kristie said...

Cynthia u also like ya ;-)

Kristie said...

Ya Kathy. Sharing the good food, sharing the love lol!

mNhL said...

That fried chicken look so so so delicious. My fav!!! Yes...u r right. When the lil ones not around, must go and eat this! haha....

Kristie said...

mNhL- yes the fried chicken and fish really shiokalingam! :p