Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Craving for seafood!

I wanted to have seafood this evening so badly! It's like now the end is near and I wanna do and eat so many things lol ;-)

Was craving for crabs and fried sotong in particular :p

Settled for a seafood restaurant near our place. They didn't have normal crabs, only soft shell crabs which I didn't feel like it. So I settled for sotong and mantis prawns.



Buttermilk nai pah- not bad at all! And fried tofu with minced pork, good!


Fried sotong and salted egg mantis prawns


Lor mee and fried chicken wings


Enjoying his coconut- his fav!
That's how we ended our labour day- working hard eating! Haha :D

This meal didn't completely satisfy my cravings... maybe next week, see how if the cravings kick in again hehe :D



21 friends spoke up!:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, so many dishes for the 3 of you!! Funny, when I was pregnant, I did not have any cravings - all 3 pregnancies some more and thank God for it coz I only gained 8kg - 10kg for each pregnancy :)

Kristie said...

Shireen... no wonder u can get back to shape so quickly! I've already gained way more than u at this stage :p

アンゼエリン said...

Kristie, diet talk later. Just enjoy and eat while you can. No worry k

Kristie said...

Angeline tnx. I like what u said haha :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I also feel like eating seafood but I need to control..haha..I'm still in the early pregnancy stage. Eat more and enjoy since you are going to pop anytime soon. :)

Vickylow said...

yeah enjoy the food your crave, soon you need to confinement for a month. So what you crave for this week? Tom yam seafood, sweet and sour? kekeke

Cynthia said...

enjoy yourself Kristie! soon, you got to be 'puasa' and only able to enjoy the lovely food after 100days. :p

Kristie said...

YL why control yourself? You can afford to put on more weight for yourself and baby lah ;-)

Kristie said...

Vicky haha no lah one month will fly by very quickly one! Don't know what my cravings are for this week yet hehe

Kristie said...

Cynthia why 100 days? Not 1 month ah?

eugene said...

Hahahah, you just reminded me of the time when my lovely wife was pregnant and how she pestered me to take him "walloping" seafood,just like you,she likes crabs too.

Please don't deprive yourself with makan,, just wallop lah, dieting can wait one,,,

MeRy said...

Alot of yummy food...just go for it when you are craving for some food before goin for your delivery.

Kristie said...

Haha yes. Gonna get my crabs soon!

Kristie said...

Tnx Mery. Will definitely do just that ;-)

Rose said...

First, nice picture on your blog's top bar.

2nd, eat all you want. I have steamboat before I delivered my 1st child. Eat all those crabs till I were satisfied. hahaha!

3rd, all the best in your delivery.

Kristie said...

Thanks dear Rowena for your lovely wishes!

yvonne said...

I'm drooling over that fried sotong and salted egg mantis prawns.... 'eat' it via virtually due to my cholesterol level :p

Kristie said...

Yvonne, once in a blue moon makan ok right? I don't eat this all the time either :-)

Small Kucing said...

Tahan..........LOL....

Sheoh Yan said...

Thanks for dropping by. You look good even during pregnancy. I love this type of loh mee.

Kristie said...

kathy- yes tahan haha after confinement then can eat anything again!

Sheoh yan- thanks for dropping by :-) yeah the loh mee is to be eaten with vinegar!