Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crabilicious Dinner

My mum knows I've been craving to have some finger lickin' good crabs before I deliver... And because hubs doesn't take seafood due to allergy, I've not eaten it for a long time! It's hard to order for just one person.

Today my mum said she'll buy dinner and it'll be a surprise. I thought to myself? Dinner? Surprise?

And then she came back with so many bags of food! Omg!

There were sweet and sour crabs, butter curry crabs, fried rice, long beans & omelette. The house smelled heavenly :p

She wanted to order just 1 crab per flavor but they said minimum 2 crabs per order. So altogether 4 crabs!



Fried mantou to accompany the crabs. Love to dip this in the sauce... Yumz!




Curry butter crabs



Sweet & sour crabs. This was my fav sauce to dip the mantou in ;-)




This was just my plate alone... Hubs couldn't believe I ate almost everything! *burp* excuse me :D didn't take pictures of other food as I was so bz eating and licking my fingers :p



The aftermath. Finger lickin' good and mummy is so F.U.L.L. now! Baby's inside squirming around like a crab now :p

15 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Crab...I avoid eating crabs during pregnant.

Kristie said...

Just don't like it or don't feel like it? ;-)

アンゼエリン said...

oh ya lots of preggy mummy try to avoid eating crab...but not for me...hahaha I also ate crabs too during my pregnancy...

Kristie said...

Angeline, why avoid? Cos it's seafood? I everything also whack except raw/uncooked food of cos ;-)

Merryn said...

I love crabs! So sweet your mom!

Kristie said...

Ya Merryn, it's nice to be pampered while we are preggie hehe

Sheoh Yan said...

Eat all you like at this moment, and you will have a happy pregnancy. No need to restrict or control yourself. Moderation is a key.

Cynthia said...

wow.. you are enjoying very much before the 'pantang' starts ya.. hehehe..

Kristie said...

Yup sheoh yan, thanks! ;-)

Kristie said...

Haha thanks Cynthia.... ;-)

LittleLamb said...

ur mom made all these or ordered?

yvonne said...

My favourite too! I can easily sapu 2-3 crabs by myself, kekeke, cholesterol overloaded!

Kristie said...

Rachel- my mum bought :-)

yvonne, haha ya once in a blue blue moon ok lah :D

anry said...

hmm..... i should ask you come here for the crab house selling 30+ way to cook crab.

Kristie said...

Wow Anry, that's a lot of varieties!