Thursday, May 17, 2012

Confinement and Gift

Have finally settled my confinement food catering!

We have decided to go for Fong Chai Confinement food catering meals, we paid a deposit and settled for 2 weeks first and let's see how it goes. Hopefully the food is good! If within 2 weeks, we are not satisfied with the service or food whatsoever, still got chance to change... if we opt to pay 1 month rightaway, it's pretty hard to ask for a refund if anything goes wrong :p

They have options for you to stay in as well, but nothing is better than home sweet home.... :-)

On other preparations, hubs has set up the baby cot, just waiting till the last minute to put in the mattress and bedsheet instead of letting it collect dust, hospital bag also packed. Hmm... what else?

On another note, this morning, postman rang my doorbell, there was a pleasant surprise from my friend, A, she sent me a gift for baby #2 :-) so sweet of her. She is actually one of the mutual friends added on FB, and we just sorta 'clicked'. Thanks SO much dear, it's really a sweet thought.


Package arrived today


It's a lovely Winnie the Pooh gift set :-)

16 friends spoke up!:

Sheoh Yan said...

Good to have such confinement food service at your place. It is very convinient if the food is good.

Kristie said...

Ya sheoh yan, hope it's good! Thanks ;-)

yvonne said...

It's good to get catering, at least no need to 'wok up' your kitchen, hehehe!

Such a thoughtful friend of yours to send gift for your incoming baby :)

Kristie said...

Ya Yvonne that's the main thing also. Last CL was so untidy. Give me headache only!

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

wow they even have catering for confinement nowadays! :) very good business indeed

Latest: Best Food of Herbs&Spices

Merryn said...

Last time when I was carrying Ethan I did not know that we are supposed to pack our hospital bag early just in case ya know? I waited until the day before my scheduled C-sec to pack and happily check in the hospital the next day. I wondered what wud have happened in case Ethan came out early -.-

Small Kucing said...

OOo...they have confinement package? I didnt know. Good la :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Hope the confinemeal food is up to your expectation. I've already booked a confinement lady. Not my previous one so not sure good or not.

Nice gift for Baby #2. :)

Rose said...

Good. Everything is ready for the confinement.

Kristie said...

Yeah fish.ohfishiee! Very good biz indeed.

Kristie said...

Merryn ya luckily Ethan cooperated ya hehe

Kristie said...

Ya Kathy, got different confinement meal packages!

Kristie said...

Mummygwen, don't worry ya. Will pray for u! Gd luck ;-)

Kristie said...

Yup Rowena more or less. Thanks ;-)

fionfong said...

Hi,hows was ur confinement food from Fong Cai ? Bcos i plan to go thr during my confinement,thanks to.share...

Kristie said...

Hi fion, it's alright. I cater cos I don't want the hassle of CL and an oily kitchen!