Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tang Pin kitchen

There's this restaurant in SS2 which my hubby's friend brought him before for lunch, and ever since then he's been raving about the noodles and the food there!

Kept telling me I must bring u there one day! :-) Well at least he thinks of me when there's good food LOL! We finally had the chance to go there one evening ;-)


This is the chilli noodles which he loves. The portion is small but really yummy............ Noodles very springy and the sauce is light and delish, very fragrant with all the fried pork lard too :D


I ordered a fresh cameron strawberry juice, very thirst quenching and yummy!



This kaya butter bun toast is so yummy... this arrived first and I whacked it immediately cos I was so hungry dy....


Fried Chee Cheong Fun, very nice! Tastes like fried kuey teow :-)


Soup which accompanies the noodles


After dinner, we could still squeeze in a Hainan Tea, very thick and fragrant!


Our bill came up to this amount which we thought was pretty reasonable since we ate a lot there and still tapao some food back :-)
Tapao-ed a gingko barley which I did not snap a pix, it was really good!


Address:

Tang Pin Kitchen
No 24, Jalan SS2 2/24,
47300 PJ, Selangor.
GPS Coordinates: N3 06.807 E101 37.240
Tel: 03-7877 2376

15 friends spoke up!:

Hayley said...

Ya, the price is quite reasonable consider it's the 'PJ price'.. Hehe..

Kristie said...

Ya haha. Considering we ate a LOT too till I wanna burst!

CathJ said...

Wah.. Good food and i think its cheap too... :)

Kristie said...

Ya Cath hard to find reasonably priced food with good price these days!

Kristie said...

I mean good food with reasonable price!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah, eat and tapau some more.. the food here must be really good. Will try it the next time we are in SS2. The name of the shop is quite easy to remember... sounds like "tongue pain" to me hehe :p

yvonne said...

I'm drooling over that chilli noodle, looks like dried pan mee (without the soy sauce) to me :D

Kitty said...

Good food! I love the hainan tea!

Small Kucing said...

tankiu thanku...will ask hubi tapau from there...haiz...the boy kena "lottery" liao,...

Kristie said...

Haha chloeruoyi mummy, that's an easy way to remember the name! Haha.

Kristie said...

Yeah it's yummylicious Yvonne!

Kristie said...

Yeah it looks like root beer float eh? Haha.

Kristie said...

Why Boy kena lottery? He loves noodles? Hehe.

Mummy Moon said...

The food looks good! Fried Chee Cheong Fun is something special for me,

Kristie said...

Moon ya normally it's curry Chee cheong fun etc. This fried version is really good!