Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday~ Simple homecooked meal

What are you guys up to today? For me, it's a lazy, lazy Sunday, well not all that lazy till I didn't move my butt from the bed or couch, I made a simple homecooked lunch for the family...

I really didn't feel like going anywhere for food, and the thought of going out hunting for lunch today was just out of my book. Maybe it's preggie mummy that's lazy that's all :-)

Darling and Jayden went to gym in the morning and as usual, I'll pack the lil' one a simple snack box and he will munch on it while Daddy is working out, he will be in the kids room playing with other kids, watching cartoon, colouring/drawing etc :-)

While they were away, I made a simple lunch to welcome them home.... also a 'clear fridge' exercise for me! Simple homecook comfort food :-) Stir fried baked beans with eggs, stir fry medley of vegetables... brinjals, pumpkin, sweet potato, mushrooms, brocolli and raisins, yummy and delish... and a small bowl of plump cherry tomatoes.

Guess which food did Jayden zoom into rightaway?

12 friends spoke up!:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

nothing like some homecoooked food on a lazy sunday afternoon :)

Kristie said...

Tnx Barb... so lazy until I don't wanna do anything but zzzzzzzzz but funny, I decided to cook! haha

icedgurl said...

trekking your blog!!!

cheers!
..TREK..

MommyAngel said...

Very healthy food!! Your 'men' will not complain without any meat? Mine would even the girls :(

I think it's the cherry that little J eat first?

MommyAngel said...

Sorry ... I mean cherry tomatoes :P

Kristie said...

Thanks for dropping by icedgurl!

Kristie said...

Haha just nice no meat at all in the fridge so right after lunch we went to get some groceries! :D

Oliveoylz said...

homecook food is always the best! loads of tlc in it! congratulations on your pregnancy...here's wishing u a speedy delivery. take care.

Kristie said...

Clever girl! Bingo ;-)

Kristie said...

Tnx oliveoylz ;-) ya homecook food although need to cook and clean but nice also, go out eat all the time also mahal!

Adrine said...

U call that being lazy? For me, being lazy means eating out!

You are such a hardworking preggie mama! :)

Kristie said...

Adrine... I am a lazy preggie mama lah, just one of those blue moon occasions where I felt like cooking, LOL!