Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pregnancy #2- Week32

Just watch how my baby @ 32 weeks tumble and rumble in my tummy!

As you can see, he's a very active dragon indeed... Wish me luck haha.

Am now nearly at the finishing line with another 1 month plus to go. Am filled with anxiety, worry, in the midst of happiness etc... Can't imagine I'm gonna go through everything again- the night feeds, the zombified parents, the day/night confusion, the breastfeeding and the list goes on and on and on....


Just did my 32 weeks check up yesterday and all's good, baby's head is down and heartbeat is very strong! :-) Mummy gained 1kg in 2 weeks :D

Gynae's appointment is now every fornightly.. instead of monthly.... every week when my phone receives a new week's of pregnancy notification, my heart skips a beat! *breathe in breathe out...........*
Went to Ikea today to do some shopping, mattress, changing pad etc... much lesser stuffs than when we first shopped for our 1st pregnancy! Good thing many stuffs can be recycled and passed down :-)

Darling also went to stock up on diapers, wet wipes etc etc... still a few more stuffs to do before I P.O.P.!

Can't wait to meet you my love no.2! :-) xoxo

6 friends spoke up!:

slavemom said...

Glad to hear everything's going well at dr's check-up. 1+ more mth to go, how exciting!
Awww... looking at this, I really miss the feeling of bb doing kungfu n somersaults in the tummy. But missing this will not make us go for #3. hahaha

Kristie said...

Tnx slavemom! Ya I decided and thought very hard before deciding for no. 2 ;-)

Rachel said...

This must be a really exciting time for you, only slightly more than a month to go. I am sure it will be a smooth delivery and I can't wait to see your new posts for being a mommy second time round!

Kristie said...

Hi rachel, thanks. Ya am so 'kan cheong' now!

chanelwong said...

time flies...and you will have your baby in your hand...

Kristie said...

tnx chanel! Ya another 1 month+... nervous!