Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pregnancy #2- Week 33

Omg... can't believe I'm nearly there.... the finishing line *gulps*

At week 33, mummy is feeling lethargic most of the time... can't wake up early most of the days, so Daddy gets Jayden ready for school and fetches him to school :-) for now, mummy has the luxury of sleeping longer hours and being treated like a queen :p

I already feel funny that Jayden won't be the only child anymore once no.2 is out, so now I try my best to give him my attention and try not to lose my temper with him... thinking of it already makes me wanna c.r.y.......... :-( So emo hor... blame it on the hormones! Really worried I won't be able to spend more time with Jayden.... after all, 1st child of mine, sure got special feelings towards him.... :-)

Have been bz preparing stuffs to welcome no.2, went to Ikea to get mattress, changing pad etc. Cot we still have since Jayden was born, so only get the necessary stuffs. Darling is also so sweet... playing his part to stock up on diapers, comparing pricing when we are out... so adorable lah haha :D

Am feeling so nervous.... will I be able to handle 2 kids? Will I be a crazy mama?

We'll only know once everything starts... and when the ball starts rolling, wish me luck!!!

Some pix of preggie mummy @ 33 weeks!




8 friends spoke up!:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very nice belly you've got there. Looks like there's no stretch marks eh? Don't worry too much. Take things one step at a time :)

MeRy said...

Nice belly you have...have a smooth pregnancy journey!!

Hayley said...

Hi there! Saw your blog through FB's blogging circle.
I'm in my 34 weeks pregnancy now, also very tiring.. But you've got a nice belly! Linea Nigra also not so obvious..

Take care ya~

Kristie said...

shireen, tnx :-)

mery, thanks!

Hayley, tnx for dropping by, congrats on ur pregnancy too! Linea nigra just starting to show now :-)

Cynthia said...

nice belly... I am sure Jayden will be a good kor kor in time to come.. can't wait to see the dragon baby too! gambateh mummy!

Kristie said...

Thanks Cynthia. Ya we are training him to be good kor kor now... Must always share things etc. Hopefully everything will be fine ;-)

MommyAngel said...

Very nice belly and you didn't put up a lot of weight from the picture hor, waist is slimmer then mine eventhough I am not pregnant *aiiikkssss* So envy with your smooth smooth belly ...... :) Can't wait to see no. 2 soo :)

Kristie said...

Caroline I put on a lot of weight lah... Put on weight so easily! Maybe can't see from the pix or it's the angle :p