Monday, April 30, 2012

Pregnancy #2- Photos from Photoshoot!

Finally the long awaited photos from my recent photoshoot! I've been anxiously waiting for my photographer to get them all ready and send them to me... I told her 'take your time, don't rush'! Don't want rush jobs... she's also a mother of 2, so I understand it will take her some time to get it done.

Overall, I'm SO pleased with the photos :-) no regrets at all! I would definitely regret if I didn't go ahead with this photoshoot for my 2nd pregnancy :-)


Nude shot with translucent cloth


Family shot, I love this!

 

My precious #1 :-)



tummy to tummy, heart to heart :-)




Outdoor shot


I love my baby brother, why so long why so long? (that's what he asks me all the time :-) haha) soon darling, very soon now!


my handsome pumpkin

 

love this shot!


mummy making preparations to welcome #2!


Mummy with her precious #2


Happy boy on the see-saw!

Photos were taken by: Captured by Yvonne on FB

34 friends spoke up!:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Simply amazing pix! Love them :)

LittleLamb said...

So in love with the photos. I love them. I really regret for not knowing about pregnancy photos earlier. Otherwise would hv done with p in my stomach.

Mummy Gwen said...

I love your new header. Love all the pics! You look beautiful in the pics.

Kristie said...

Thanks shireen! ;-)

Kristie said...

Thanks rachel ;-) you can do a photoshoot with P now. I'm sure it'll be awesome too!

Kristie said...

YL, do consider taking one since you're preggie now! ;-) tnx for ur sweet words ;-)

Hayley said...

Very nice and beautiful photos, Kristie.
I'm going to blog about mine soon ;)

Kristie said...

Hayley u took some pregnancy pictures too? I'm so looking forward!!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Beautiful! These photos will surely be very precious in the years to come :)

Kristie said...

Thanks chloeruoyi mummy! Yes I'm sure it'll be lovely to look back at them next time ;-)

アンゼエリン said...

Your pregnancy photo shoots is absolutely amazing...Being a mummy also can be sexy too.

Kristy Geraldine said...

Hi babes....so excited for u! Hve u chosen dates yet?

Merryn said...

And you're gonna deliver soon! How can you still look that good? aiyo envy nyer..

Kristie said...

Thanks Angeline! Yes everytime when I'm preggie, I feel so sexy. License to be fat and still flaunt it? Haha :D

Kristie said...

Hey kristy, most likely around 1st June!

Kristie said...

Merryn still another month plus to go... Gonna put on more weight lah :p

CathJ said...

you look soooo good Kris.. :)

Kristie said...

Thanks Cath ;-) you too!

Small Kucing said...

They are so lovely!

Kristie said...

Thanks dear ;-)

eugene said...

My best pick of "best of the best" is the second photo of yours, with the two men in the picture, it is picture perfect already, and to top up the beauty of this pic,,your hub's white singlet and jeans,,,well done,,,,,

Kristie said...

Thanks Eugene, that's one of my fav too!

chanelwong said...

very very beautiful photos...nice...
you look amazing...

Kristie said...

Thanks Chanel ;-)

Adrine said...

OMG...love,love, LOVE the photos!

I didn't have a pregnancy photoshoot cos I felt bloated and fat. But u look amazing!

Kristie said...

Adrine I also feel bloated lah! But just smile for the camera! Lol!

yvonne said...

I love all the pictures especially your header pic! So artistic and beautifully captured!

And you look amazingly pretty.

Kristie said...

thanks yvonne ;-) must be the pregnancy 'glow' :-)

Kitty said...

You look amazing in these photos! I love the family shot the best! Jayden is cute!

Kristie said...

Thanks Kitty for ur lovely words!

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

you look really gorgeous, despite heavily pregnant!

Kristie said...

Thanks Chin Nee ;-) ya feeling so heavy and clumsy now!

Haruki said...

What beautiful shots! I have had 3 kids and never thought of doing this.

Kristie said...

Thanks Haruki ;-)