Friday, April 13, 2012

Orion Pies aka Soft Cakes

Have you tried these Orion pies aka. soft cakes made in Korea?

Hubs, Jayden and myself are addicted to them now!

The other day, we saw a promo at Jaya Grocer, Empire Shopping Gallery, they were promoting these together with some other stuffs. I remember eating this many years ago and since then we've just completely forgotten all about it hehe.

They have 4 flavours: Custard, Tiramisu (with alcohol), Strawberry (my fav!) and Choco Pie (chocolate coated pie, sandwiched with marshmallow). Not sure if there are other flavours available out there or maybe more varieties in Korea?

Anyway, the promo was buy 3, free 1, OR buy 4, free 2. We decided to get 3 first, and see if Jayden likes it or not :-)

At the moment, we are very low in supply dy........ strawberry completely gone... the other boxes left a few pieces only :-)

Gotta go stock up soon! Hopefully the promo is still on :-)

Jayden is having the strawberry flavored one below ;-) it's really yummy, soft and spongy!

This is the promo:
RM5.20 per box
Buy 3 free 1 box
Buy 4, free 2 boxes!
Each box has 6 individual packs

Update! Promo ends this Sunday (15/4)! And we just got another 4 boxes, so free 2 boxes, yipeeeee :D





8 friends spoke up!:

ChloeRuoyi said...

I've only tried Choco-pie... tastes ordinary to me. I think the other flavours should be better and I'm curious to try them now ;)

Cynthia said...

I tried choco pie and I love it all just becoz it's CHOCOLATE!! the rest of it? maybe I should pop in to Jaya Grocery and try it.. since they have promo right?

CathJ said...

This is tempting..hihi

Kristie said...

chloeruoyi- ya my fav is the custard and the strawberry :-)

cynthia- u are a chocolate lover eh? hehe yeah not too sweet too right? I hope the promo is still on though... might be going tonight........!

Cath- do try it if u have the chance :-)

mc said...

Hi Kristie, i see no. 2 is coming soon! how exciting, a new phase soon for your family :)

Kristie said...

Thanks mc for your kind wishes ;-)

Health Freak Mommy said...

OMG, you bought so many boxes! It must be really yummy. I think I'm going to get a box to try to the next time I see this at the supermarket :D

Kristie said...

Shireen the promo ends tomorrow! Do make your way to empire ;-) ya I'm one crazy person sometimes haha :D