Thursday, April 12, 2012

My new PINK phone cover

I just love my new phone cover... Came just in time actually as I was looking around for one.

Sis visited yesterday and gave me this pleasant surprise! That's what siblings are for eh, she knows me well hehe.

Actually it's my first time using a one sided cover only. This only covers the back. Since I got my iPhone, I've been getting covers with front and back protection. This is pretty refreshing!

Love the pink flower design, so intricate and sweet.

I looooove it and it's PINK! yipee!




5 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

First of all, Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy! :)

Agree with you the handphone cover is really pretty. I love pink too.

Kristie said...

Hey mummy Gwen! Long time no see! How have u been and where are u now?

Thanks... ;-)

Anonymous said...

so nice lar!
where your sis got it from?

Kristie said...

She got it from F Block.

Rose said...

Very nice