Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My first love ♥

Jayden, Jayden, although you drive me up the wall most of the time, you know mummy loves you dearly!

On 1st August 2008, our humble family became new human beings, you as our son, and Daddy and I as your parents :-) We will never forget how special you are in our lives and how you've transformed our lives completely just with your presence!

My first love, my lil' man

Love this photo of Daddy & Jayden


Fresh from the oven :-)


3 days old

Jayden now @ 3 years 20 months, my darling prince charming!


Enjoying his car rides- his fav Paddington bear car ride


He stuck this sticker on one afternoon and said 'Mummy look at my moustache!' haha


He randomly asked me for the time and when I told him it's 2.45pm, he pressed this on the calculator and showed it to me!


When it's most peaceful & less chaotic.... haha


 Love his long lashes! So jealous man :p even mummy and daddy don't have such long lashes!

Now everyday, he insists on buttoning and unbuttoning his own school shirt! Imagine when we are in a mad rush in the morning? haha....

Anyway bravo job darling, you picked up the skill pretty fast! :-)

Jayden my love, remember Daddy, Mummy and all your uncles, aunties, cousins, friends all LOVE you very much ok?

You'll always be my first love ♥
Love, Mummy xoxo

18 friends spoke up!:

Cynthia said...

such a sweet post!! :D

アンゼエリン said...

Jayden is cute with long eye lashes! Time flies right?

Yee Ling said...

sweet & warm one.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Such a sweet and warm post.
Jayden definitely is mommy and daddy's sweet heart:-)

Love his long eyelashes too.
I wonder why nowadays kids have long eyelashes, hehe.

FiSh. ohFISHiee said...

time flies :) soon he can groom himself before going to school.

Latest: The Healthy Bar

Kristie said...

Cynthia, Yee Ling, tnx :-) Written from the bottom of my heart for Jayden!

Angeline, ya his lashes so nice and long lah, jealous :p

Joanne, ya I remembered Sarah has lovely long lashes too! tnx xoxo

fish.ohfishiee- ya that's so true, so better enjoy this cute age now :-)

Beii said...

he is very handsome, i've notice this since i first saw your family photos, next time sure can 'sot' alot of ladies :P

Mummy Gwen said...

Love his long eyelashes. He works very well with the buttons. Gwen is still learning to master the skill. *paiseh*

Kristie said...

Tnx Beii! Haha hope he 'sot' the right girls! Haha

Kristie said...

Thanks YL! No worries! All kids develop skills at different ages 

MeRy said...

such a big handsome boy...cute@@

Kristie said...

Thanks Aunty Mery muaks xoxo

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awww...jayden has grown so much. he looked so cute when he was a baby. feel like pinching his cheeks.

Kristie said...

Haha ya lah barb, most babies when young all so chubby right? I'm sure Ashley was also like that ;-)

MommyAngel said...

Jayden has slim down a lot hor, same as Angel too. Maybe kids are more active in school :) Handsome boy there :)

Kristie said...

Tnx Caroline! Ya now less chubby than before but he's growing tall so quickly ;-) still eats well so I guess we won't have to worry ya? Angel has a hearty appetite too!

Mummy Moon said...

I love his long lashes too :)

Kristie said...

tnx moon :-) xoxo