Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jayden's 1st Excursion Trip!

Last month, Jayden's kindy organised their first field trip for the kids. I was so excited! I think more excited than Jayden.... his first trip out of kindy without us there... it'll be fun :-) They went to an Ostrich farm.

It wasn't a compulsory trip but I wanted Jayden to go see more interesting things... and of cos learn more on ostriches, it'll be good exposure for him! After the trip, they posed some quizzes for the kids and Jayden got most of the answers correct... good kiddo, shows u were paying attention then! haha

Unfortunately, Jayden fell ill after the trip... I can only pinpoint it to hygiene after I saw the photos... that same night, Jayden puked for no apparent reason... puked his dinner and puked for a few more times that night... we were so panicky, rushed to SDMC emergency at 3am cos we didn't know what went wrong. Now thinking back, seeing all the pix, he must have touched the fence, stuffs at the farm and maybe didn't clean his hands etc then accidently put in his mouth... think of it also gross lah! If I was there, I woule be constantly sanitising his hands! Anyway... thank God he was ok after he went to see doc.


 Getting ready during assembly for the trip!


 Going up the bus


In the bus, sandwiched between 2 girls, u lucky boy :-)



At the ostrich farm, looking at baby ostriches


 Big ostrich


The staff showing the kids a baby ostrich


Do you know ostriches only has 2 toes on each feet?
Mummy learned something new too! :-)




 Happy boy standing on an ostrich egg! If u have touched one before, you would know it's hard as a rock!


Jayden on a pony or horse? hehe
He looked so happy! Glad u enjoyed yourself my love :-)

25 friends spoke up!:

LittleLamb said...

oh..u went along huh?? I never been to any excursion trips with P. I always let him be independent.

Kristie said...

Rachel nope I didn't go ;-) I want him to be independent too. Got the photos from Kindy.

Beii said...

oh, take from kindy also so many nice photos already..good to train him independance, looks like he really enjoyed himself!

Kristie said...

Ya Beii! Luckily there are many nice shots ;-)

Mummy Gwen said...

The pics from kindy are so nice. Jayden looked like he had a great time. Gwen is going for her first field trip tomorrow...dont know her kindy will send us photos or not.

Kristie said...

YL, wow gwen must be so excited! Where are they going? Yeah thank God this kindy has a FB page and upload any recent photos there :)

Small Kucing said...

wow so syok ah so many phtos from Kiddy.

The ostrich farm in Kg Jawa is it? J's kiddy also going there next month

Kristie said...

tnx kathy! ya luckily kindy took lots of pix :-)

this ostrich farm is in kajang, dont know same one not?

MeRy said...

nice shots..

Kristie said...

Tnx Mery! Ya kindy took some pretty good shots :-)

Kyle's Mummy said...

Great trip@

Kristie said...

Tnx Yugene! Hugs and kisses to the kiddos :-)

Rose said...

Good trip and yeah, it must be akk those germs he got from the farm that made him sick that night. I thought ostrich got 3 toes. heheh! I also learnt something new about ostrich.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, so nice that the teachers took so many photos of Jayden.
Sarahs' teachers told me that their photo has some prob, that's why we do not have any pics of the excursion.

Jayden really enjoyed his trip. Can see he happy2 face:-)

Kristie said...

Tnx Rowena! ahah ya we all learned something new ya :-)

Joanne, I wonder why they have problems? Ya thank God they took some nice pix :-)

yvonne said...

Wow! Ostrich's egg can withstand Jayden's weight? I wonder if it can withstand mine :p

It's a nice educative trip.

Kristie said...

Yvonne, I am not too sure abt the egg withstanding our weight though, lol!

Adrine said...

I spot Elyssa's ballet classmate in the first photo! :)

Such a nice outing for Jayden and his friends. I didn't even know there's an ostrich farm around here.

Kristie said...

Adrine, what a small world :-)

Ya me too! haha

MommyAngel said...

So nice leh the kiddy even snapped picture for the kids and pass it to you! Angel went on a trip too and no picture from the school :(

Cookie said...

Hi Kristie! thanks for dropping by my blog. twas nice to hear from you. How's your little man? I hope he's better now. He might have eaten or touched something during their field trip. Anyways, looked like he had fun!

Kristie said...

Caroline, the Kindy actually upload the pix on Fb and we can go there to check them out ;-)

Kristie said...

I'm fine cookie, jayden is good too ;-)

Nice to 'see' u after so long! ;-)

foongpc said...

Hi, first time here! Thanks for leaving comment on my blog! How old is Jayden? Must be nice to see the ostrich! Now he needs to see a panda! LOL!

Kristie said...

LOL! Yes foongpc, I guess if he wants to see pandas, you'll be the best person :D