Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot soup on a cooool evening!

Whenever it rains, that's when we crave for steamboat!

The piping hot soup accompanied by cool breeze surrounding you just complements the meal so well ;-)

I love my soup with lots of shallot oil, fried shallots. And of cos, yam, fish, quail eggs, tofu are a few of my fav ingredients in a steamboat pot! ;-)

The soup started a little bland but as you cook your meal, all flavours just marries and comes together all so melodiously!

Btw, we had this steamboat at the address below as we were around the vicinity.

Address:
Hoho Steamboat Pulau Ketam
Kota Damansara Branch
Address: No. 22A, Jalan PJU 5/8, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Malaysia.
Telephone: +6 012-312 8522 (Mr. Kah Yin)

There are a few other branches around, you can check out their website: http://www.steamboat.com.my/

8 friends spoke up!:

Health Freak Mommy said...

I know Hoho steamboat. They have a branch in Sri Petaling too (don't know if it's still there or not). We used to patronize it very frequently last time. I love steamboat too!

Kristie said...

Ya shireen, I think they have a branch in Sri petaling too ;-) You can double check on their website!

Cynthia said...

yes, this is one steamboat place I love and I usually go to the one in sri petaling since it's nearer to my place.. they even sell the chili sauce in a bottle, and sometimes when we have steamboat at home, we will buy that too.. :D

Small Kucing said...

ya hot soup on a cool evening is the best :)

Mummy Gwen said...

I like steamboat too but I prefer the tomyam stock. :)

yvonne said...

Same as mummy Gwen, I prefer tomyam stock.

I'm hearing thunder outside now.... and a hot steamboat would just be perfect~

Rose said...

I lvoe steamboat too, especially on cold rainy night! :p

Kristie said...

Cynthia, yeah the chili sauce not bad!

kathy, shiok right :-)

mummygwen- i like it too but jayden doesn't take spicy soup lah :-)

yvonne, got a lil' one with me so no spicy food!

rose, yeah cold weather, hot soup, shiok ya :-)