Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cool me baby!

The weather has been so hot these few days, it's unbearable!

Finally we decided to install 2 fans. One ceiling fan and one wall fan. One wasn't working well in one of the bedrooms and the other wall fan is for the kitchen.

Can u believe I was without a fan in the kitchen all these while? Imagine cooking and baking while sweating away... Really hot stuff man! Lol!

Don't know how I managed to survive without one also haha. After much nagging and grumbling from the wife, hubs decided to fix one. Of cos Ac will be the best lah but anyways....

We got this Deka ceiling fan for one of the bedrooms and we love it! It's very quiet and with short modern blades too. It's a local brand and very popular too cos it's good and affordable. Comes with a remote control too. If any of you plan to do any house reno and are looking for fans, do check this brand out!

13 friends spoke up!:

mNhL said...

thks for dropping by at my blog. I find a wall fans can do great job. I have one at home too.....more wind. What u think ?

Adrine said...

I understand how u feel. I was feeling terribly hot,hot,hot during my 3rd trimester. Nearly got the portable aircond thing.

Kristie said...

mNhL- u are welcome :-) ya wall fans don't occupy space on the floor too unlike standing fans!

Kristie said...

Adrine- ya they call them hot flushes eh!

eugene said...

Now reading this post,I began to realize why my lovely wife has been complaining that why I have not yet installed one fan in the Kitchen,,,, thanks for the reminder.

Deka,local brand,never heard of it before but it is a good thing to check it out now that you have mentioned about it,,,

Small Kucing said...

it's very quiet ah? good. Will get this brand.

Kristie said...

Eugene, yeah in this tropical weather no joke lah... quick get one installed for her and surprise her! :-)

Kristie said...

Kathy- yes quiet and modern design too! Comes with a remote control as well.

Julie M Gumpil said...

You're right... The its been really hot nowadays.. esp at night.. cant sleep without the aircon on... nway, am blogwalking actually.. Wish to invite u to visit and maybe, follow my blog... See u k..

Irene said...

The ceiling fan looks good! I only have a wall fan in my wet kitchen, but we can't on it during cooking time, as it blows into the fire whichever angle we put.

Kitty said...

Me too, no fan in the kitchen...sweating most of the time when I'm cooking...Glad you got one!

Kristie said...

Julie, tnx for dropping by! Yes unless it rains at night then it will be cool... otherwise it's really warm :-)

Irene, yeah nice looking fan, feel like changing all the fans in all the rooms now... but tahan first lah hehe

kitty- u should install one! Was thinking to myself why I took so long to install one??? haha

Decorative Ceiling Fan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.