Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bento / Baking Accessories

Ever since I started bento-ing for my boy, I've found these cookie/bread cutters really useful to beautify my bentos.
 This is one the bentos I made, I used the Pooh & Tigger cookie/bread cutter, you can get them here. Aren't they just so adorable? :-)
Below are a few designs I have, hop over to my other blog to check out the other selections!

 My Melody- RM18

 Doraemon/Dorami- RM18

 3D Mickey Cookie/Toast Cutter- RM20

Pooh & Tigger- RM18

To order, you can drop me an email: mummyjays@gmail.com or visit this FB album for more choices!

A painted hindsight gloves a chocolate past the hungry plastic.     
Cheerios
xoxo

4 friends spoke up!:

ChloeRuoyi said...

I always enjoy looking at all your bento pics in FB :) They are so creative, attractive, colourful and most important of all, HEALTHY! Jayden is a very lucky boy :)

Kitty said...

I also agreed with ChloeRuoyi, your bento pixs in FB are sooo nice!! You are really good in bento-ing!

MeRy said...

Bento...till now I am yet to start bento-ing.

Kristie said...

Thanks chloeruoyi mummy :) You're a very dedicated mummy too!

Tnx kitty, am still learning :-)

Mery, start when u are ready! hehe