Sunday, August 7, 2011

Planning another vacation!

Hubs was pretty lucky to receive Firefly vouchers from a bank recently when he went to do some banking! I'm sure you must be wondering how come so good right? Well to cut long story short... bank made a mistake and to 'make up' for it, they compensated hubs with some vouchers such as this below and a free hotel stay :-)

Of cos I wasted no time to plan a vacation......... where to? :-)




 Somewhere with sun kissing my skin, sand below my feet and the sea to wash my troubles away....



I'm SO excited.............. :-)

Just got back from Phuket few days ago... Will post pix soon of our unforgettable Phuket vacation!

xoxo

2 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

I saw ur phuket pics in FB.. looks sooooo happy leh :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Soooo nice. :)