Friday, August 12, 2011

Homemade Western Meal ala Kristie

I admit I love to eat, I love food, I'm a glutton!

Eating out these days can really cost a bomb. Who doesn't like to dine out and be served rather than to be busily chopping and sweatin' out in the kitchen eh? Oh well... sometimes have to cut back on dining out, and who will be willing to cook in the kitchen? Mummy lah.... Have to try and save money as we have upcoming plans to give our home a 'facelift', changing doors/door frames/bedroom flooring/wallpaper/new furniture etc... that will be another post :-)

Ok back to the subject... I was in the mood for Western today, cracked my head the whole day and came up with this for dinner.... :-)


From left: Carrot & Celery sticks with dip, Garlic Bread, Roasted Vege & Parmesan Crusted Fish


Fresh from the oven


 Roasted green peppers, shitake mushrooms, french beans and tomatoes


 The tomatoes were so juicy and yummy!


 Plated for dinner! Roasted veges

 Parmesan Crusted Fish


 Homemade Garlic Bread... yumz with lots of garlic


One of my favourites when dining out especially at TGIF!

Carrot & Celery sticks served with homemade dip

Am still so full from dinner... *burp* excuse me :p

Jayden and I whacked a tub of strawberries about an hour after dinner! This boy can really eat man... he's my growing baby! :-)
xoxo

5 friends spoke up!:

アンゼエリン said...

Kuddos to you Kristie...looks delicious!

Mummy Gwen said...

You are definitely a good cook. Can't wait to see your house new face lift.

chinnee said...

How do u make the dip Kristie? I love those at TGIF but just cant get it right...

Adrine said...

Looks so good and healthy! You're so hardworking.

Rachel said...

Oh wow...looks like a delicious western meal. So true that eating out is so ex these days...