Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jayden meets Lightning McQueen!

When I saw my friends taking photos of the 'live' version of Lightning McQueen, I've been trying to hunt him down! Jayden is a HUGE fan of McQueen :-)

I first saw a photo of McQueen taken at Sunway pyramid. When I wanted to check it out, I was too late, missed the boat. McQueen left soon after school holidays was over.

Then I traced it down to IPC- Ikano power centre! I called up IPC to check if it was still there and they said YES!

I immediately told Jayden that we were going to see McQueen car, I think I was more excited than him haha.





Jayden meets Lightning McQueen!





Mummy, Jayden & McQueen :-)





Mater & Jayden





Daddy, Jayden & McQueen





Jayden was delighted when he saw a bigger version of McQueen, he's always been playing with McQueen cars, seeing a real car in person is crazy! :-)





The small humble town~ Radiator Springs





Ka-chow!





We can't wait for Cars 2 to hit the big screens!

~iPhone blogger
Kristie
Xoxo

5 friends spoke up!:

Small Kucing said...

which one he likes best?

Mummy Gwen said...

I saw McQueen at Pyramid but didn't take any pics. Jayden looked so happy in the photos. :)

Merryn said...

yeah.. after they packed the Sunway one, they transported it over to IPC. didn't know you were looking for it, shud have told you earlier.. sowwie. :)

MeRy said...

Nice pics..

Rose said...

Looks like both of you cant wait to catch Cars 2!!!