Friday, May 27, 2011

My 3rd Gymboree Loot!




This is my 3rd loot so far from Gymboree! I love the quality of the clothing.

Here's my little model posing ;)











He's happy with all his new clothing ;)


He loves his hat too! It's so cute ;)


He requested for me to take a photo of him with the hat, my lil' vainpot! Haha


Peek a Boo'


Thanks mummy! Xoxo

9 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Love the white t-shirt...very nice.

Small Kucing said...

wow...good hoard

アンゼエリン said...

Great loots eh...I like the navy blue t-shirt!

Wish u have a good weekend.

Angeline

reanaclaire said...

so cute.. he can wear it for some time!

CathJ said...

nice.. ^_^

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...you bought so many! :)

Nilofer said...

Awww... So cute... Do visit my blog and leave your footprints by posting comments

http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/
http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/

Serene said...

Jayden is so big boy already... he really looks handsome in those outfits!

Adrine said...

Nice loot you've got there!