Monday, April 25, 2011

Shop shop shop- Gymboree

Recently found out from Mummy Moon that she's organizing a shopping spree for mummies to shop at Gymboree .

After browsing around their sale items. I bought some stuffs for Jayden.





A pair of socks, a cap, a shorts and a reversible tee! I'm satisfied with the quality ;)





Jayden with his cap on, he loves it!

Shortly after I received my loot, Moon informed me that there's another round organized... More shopping! Lol.

My 2nd round's loot is bigger and expected to arrive end of this month ;) managed to get more stuffs for Jayden, my nephew and niece ;)


8 friends spoke up!:

Small Kucing said...

cute

Ann said...

wah...so nice. I also love to online shop these days.

Little Kit Boy said...

Wow...Jayden looks so cute and 'ying chai'.

Mummy Moon said...

He looks so cute in the cap ya!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Nice! I didn't join the latest round..hehe.

Mummy to QiQi said...

i saw so many of you grab so many nice items in this joint shopping!! Jayden looks really cute in his cap:)

MeRy said...

Nice cap...

Rose said...

He so cute! Happy shopping.