Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back to Gym & I Feel So GOOD!






Before I had Jayden, I used to be very active in gym. Naturally, when I had him, I stopped going to gym and classes i.e. body combat, body attack etc for 2 yrs +... was really itching to go back! And I finally did! After MIA for more than 2 yrs...

And best part? Hubs joined me too! Yipppeeeeeeeeee ;) I went back to Celebrity Fitness again, and they have a kids centre inside the compound so we do bring Jayden along... the family that exercises together, stays together! Kids dance and yoga classes are offered during the weekends.

Since last weekend, Subang Parade has this Health and Beauty Fair from 15-24 April 2011. And as part of the fair, Celebrity Fitness has been organising classes such as Body Combat, Dance Mania, Hip Hop and more at the concourse area just below Uncle Lim's.


Last Saturday, I joined the 3-hr Body Combat Challenge, it was so fun! Imagine punching and kicking for 3 hours non stop? Wow... it was heart thumping and blood pumping! Real adrenaline rush for me... enjoyed it to the MAX. Normally classes will be held in the studios inside Celebrity Fitness upstairs, but just for these 2 weekends, classes will be held at the concourse in Subang Parade. You can check out Subang Parade's FB page to find out what are the programs planned out for the Health & Beauty Fair, ending 24th April :)


Below is the group photo taken after the challenge was over, we DID IT! Copied this from Subang Parade's facebook page, so it's not very clear :) Can you spot me?


6 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

And i am sure it was really loads of fun to do that,, i was there in celebrity fitness once, standing there watching those guys strutting out the body combat,with the music, the hoos and haas shouting,it was really very infectious,,,,,,,,,,

keep it up Kris and i am sure fitness will reap good returns,,,

Mummy Moon said...

Good for you to go back to Gym.. Best of all your hub and kids join you too. I never gym before, muahhahha.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves body combat!!!

Merryn said...

congrats for making it! sure it's fun to be excersizing together. aww... if only i can drag william to go with me.. hmm..

Adrine said...

Wah..... 3 hours???? Really "keng" la!!!

prince n princess mum said...

So nice.. go gym... 3 hours!~