Saturday, April 2, 2011

Father's Day Gifts

Father's Day is often overshadowed by the very celebrated Mother's Day all over the world. Come Mother's Day, shops are filled with displays of heart shaped balloons, bouquet of red roses, lovely cards in hues of pink and purple, and so much more. To me, personally, both events are equally important like how both my Dad & Mum are my top priorities in my life. When it comes to shopping gifts for the men in my life, I often have to give myself more time to ‘shop’ for them, would it be a wallet? A shirt? A pen? A towel? I still remembered on one of the Father’s Day few years back, I personally baked a Mango Cheesecake to celebrate Father’s Day for the 3 Fathers in my family: my Dad, my brother and my hubby, it was very well received indeed! Nothing beats a personalised gift and if you want to save the hassle of baking a cake, you can always shop for personalised Father’s Day gifts at The Handpicked Collection. This online gifts website has a wide array of gifts for him, for her, for kids and for babies too! From cufflinks and personalised Ale for Daddy to luxurious, pampering gifts for Mummy and gorgeous Christening gifts for babies, there is absolutely something for everyone. Since Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are just a few months away, no harm browsing around and it’s never too early to shop for gifts for the special ones in your life now!

2 friends spoke up!:

Small Kucing said...

so early? hahaha

Gift For Fathers Day said...

My stomach get starved when I saw that cake, its so yummy. I will also bake a cake as my gift for fathers day.