Friday, February 25, 2011

Swensens

One evening after dinner, we felt greedy and craved for something sweet, so off we went to swensens which was just 5 mins drive away ;)


Ordered Mr. Big Smile for Jayden


Coit Tower for me ;)


Darling ordered a fish baked rice

I personally feel that the standard has dropped slightly... Pricing doesn't match food quality...

Next time I'll just settle for mcd's sundae cone or yogi yogi ice cream, cheap and good! Hehe.

7 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

I love McD's ChocoTop :D What is yogi yogi icecream?

LittleLamb said...

Did u realized there is a strong dettol or some detergent smell when entering swensen?

MeRy said...

The fish bake rice looks not bad lol...how is the taste?

Mummy Gwen said...

Haven't been to Swensen's for a long long time already. After reading your post, no need to go anymore..hehe.

Small Kucing said...

subang parade branch? agree with u.

Adrine said...

I used to like Swensons but stopped going there after a few disappointing visits. Really not worth it.

Kristie said...

Merryn yogi yogi Ice cream mostly available in hypermarkets I think. I always get mine from c4 ;)

Mery it's nice! ;)

Yeah Subang parade branch... Won't be going there anymore...

Btw every Tuesday is earthquake day... 50% off!