Saturday, February 26, 2011

Din Tai Fung @ Empire Subang

We've passed by this new restaurant on several occasions but never got the chance to try it. So while thinking of what to eat this evening while walking around the mall, we decided to try Din Tai Fung @ ESG.


The entrance


Menu- u can tell what's their speciality already, yeah Xiao Long Bao 小笼包!


Appetizer- Japanese cucumber with some kind of chilli oil, not bad


Xiao Long Bao 小笼包, I love it when u eat it with lots of Ginger and vinegar... Yum ;)


Century egg


Darling's la mian- not bad, spicy!


My pork chop la mian- not bad too. But I'd rather order spicy food anytime. But one of us has to order something Jayden can have too ;)


Taiwanese spring rolls, tasty!


The dried chili was really spicy!


Dessert- black sesame tang yuan in red bean soup- we all love this Esp Jayden!


Mmm, black sesame filling- my fav...


Thousand layer steamed cake served with black sesame paste and condensed milk. Too simple for my liking.


Jayden helping me to blow
The red bean soup cos it was piping hot ;)


My 2 precious men ;)


And it's car ride for Jayden while daddy went for a haircut!


More fun @ Toysrus for the lil' one ;)

1 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Nice food...