Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let's go to the playground mummy!

Yesterday Jayden woke up from his nap earlier than usual so I asked him 'do u want to go to the playground?' and he quickly woke up and and was so excited to go play ;)

It's good for kids to go outdoors and play!


Swing


Weeeeeeee down the slide!


Mummy let's play see saw!


Happy boy bouncing up and down


He loves the slides


Hmmmm what's next? Slide, swing?


Mummy sit down, I want to swing on your lap!

4 friends spoke up!:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Kids will never say no to playgrounds hehe. Yesterday Chloe also asked to go to the playground on our way home from school and I actually let her play under the 3pm hot sun!

MommyAngel said...

He looks so happy :) No mosquitoes ah? I love play ground too but hates the mosquitoes :)

MeRy said...

Jayden looks happy...I seldom bring Ryan to playground...lots of mozzies.

the little prince said...

Jayden so happy!!

My son love to play the swing recently and always want mummy to play with him the see-saw!!