Friday, December 17, 2010

Thanks Bookxcess!

Was so happy to receive an email from Bookxcess this morning! I submitted my entry for Blog Bonanza 50 for fun, didn't expect to win it at all :)

Thanks so much, now I have another present for me under the tree ;)


The prize? A hamper of THREE Christmas-sy books! :)

■Mills & Boon: Christmas Treasures
■Collins Classics: Christmas Carol
■Picture Book: The Christmas Tree Fairy by Marion Rose

My slogan for the contest ;) Just something I love about Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and happy shopping & wrapping those pressies!
We wish you a merry christmas...
We wish you a merry christmas
We wish you a mery christmas
&
A Happy New Year!

3 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Congrats dear....the right prize for ur christmas..

MommyAngel said...

COograts!! It's an early Christmas presents for you from santa :)

Small Kucing said...

congratulations!