Monday, December 20, 2010

Early Birthday Pressie :)

Thanks to Nuffnang and TGV Cinemas, I received 4 complimentary movie passes to watch any movie I want! :)


It's a birthday gift for Nuffnangers who are celebrating their birthday in that particular month. You can read more about it here. TGV cinemas is giving away 1,000 complimentary tickets every month to random bloggers :) I'm so lucky! Thanks guys.
Will you be the lucky one next month?

Will date my hubby soon for a movie night, just the 2 of us ;)


6 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

yeay! I got it too :D Nuffnang rocks :D

MeRy said...

Congrats...Happy b'day in advance,dear!!

prince n princess mum said...

Happy birthday!~ Congrats!

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday, Kristie

Mummy Moon said...

Wow, movie outing ya, nice!

Serene said...

Happy Birthday in advance, Kristie! You're indeed lucky, have a nice movie outing with James ya ;)