Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is finally here!

Some funny pix to share with you all :)

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart!



Dance the night away and have fun!






Wishing you a rocking christmas!

Shopping for pressies all done!

Next is to wrap them all up...

Fruitcake baked

Menu all planned out for Christmas Eve's party

And come Friday, Christmas Eve, it's time to par-tay!!!!!!!!

And of cos, opening of pressies! ;)

Merry Christmas to all my lovely friends, ho ho ho!!!!!!




8 friends spoke up!:

MommyAngel said...

Hahahaha .... you guys look very jolly indeed :) :) I did that and show Angel last year and she was crying out loud asking me not to turn into Santa in the computer and so horrified to see 'herself' actually dancing in there as well, kekekeke.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Kristie! We just LOVE Christmas don't we :)

Small Kucing said...

why no video geh?

Merry Christmas to you and your faily too :D

Serene said...

hahaha.. those pictures are sooo CUTE! Merry Christmas you you and family!!

MeRy said...

SO cute.......
Merry X'mas to Kristie and family !!

Jennifer Graham said...

I just wanted to say that you blog is adorable and your kids are precious!

Horlic said...

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!

Jobless Girl said...

Hahah Kristie, you are so creative and it cheer me up.

reanaclaire said...

Cute!!!
Kristie, can I have your email? I wanna share something with you.. pls email to me..

reanact(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks!