Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary my love! ♥


8 years since we met, 4 years since we tied the knot!

Thanks my love for everything you have done for me, for the family. I've never met another person who has sacrificed so much for people around him :) You are gem, a keeper for sure! hehe



From when we first met in Uni...........

till now, a family of 3 with our bundle of joy, Jayden our pumpkin!


10 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs Kristie :D

LittleLamb said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you Kristie, and James. Have a great day. Hmm I wonder is it same day with Agnes too? I think I saw on facebook its her anniversary too!!!

CathJ said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!!!

^_^

slavemom said...

Happy Anniversary to u both!

smallkucing said...

Happy Anniversary :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary To You and James! Haha..James looked so diff in the first pic. :)

agnes said...

happy anniversary to u and james... same here.. it was me & fei anniversary too.. :P

MeRy said...

Happy Anniversary to Kristie and James..

MommyAngel said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you and hubby! You guys make the greatest couple! :)

chanelwong said...

Happy Anniversary n many many more loving years....