Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Free Backpack!

Scott's Emulsion is once again giving away freebies with purchase of their Scott's Emulsion Cod Liver Oil! If you always have a bottle or two in your cupboard, it's an excuse to stock up and collect all 3 designs of their backpack too ;)

This time round, they are giving away Friends of Nature Backpacks! Designs are really cute, they have Frog, Penguin and Tiger ;)

Jayden chose the tiger :)
Posted by Picasa


12 friends spoke up!:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Thanks for the tip!!! I'll go buy 3 bottles today (1 backpack for each kid)

MeRy said...

There is new stock yet in Sibu..I have been looking for it,they are still selling those scotts without any freebies.

CathJ said...

This is soo cute...

Kristie said...

welcome ladies! :)

mery, don't worry, I think should be very soon :)

mNhL said...

saw the advertisement. Very nice backpack....

ChloeRuoyi said...

Soooooooo cute! Chloe's SE is finishing soon. I wanna go stock up 3 bottles lah hehe. Thanks for sharing :)

cleffairy said...

Wah... I think I better stock up too. LOL.

smallkucing said...

cool..I think I'll stock up too

Kristie said...

welcome ladies!

wah scott's emulsion must pay me for advertising leh!

LittleLamb said...

Yeah..thanks for the info. I will go buy

Kristie said...

welcome rachel!

Irene said...

duno now still got or not hor? hmmmm....