Friday, July 23, 2010

Jayden's Got a Tattoo!


Bought this tattoo sticker book from a shop recently... so cute right! haha... bad mummy, introduce tattoo to Jayden at such a young age :p Actually mummy has been wanting to get one, of cos not this, a real one, but still contemplating :p

Some of the other designs in the book


Jayden was so intrigued when I applied the design on his arm haha... had to rub it down with a wet cloth till it sticks onto the skin.... he was so fidgety!
Ta-da! The end product... Jayden was delighted that his hand got picture! hahahaha

16 friends spoke up!:

LittleLamb said...

oo stickers..nice

smallkucing said...

cute!

Cath J said...

sooo cute sticker...

MeRy said...

I love those tattoo stickers and hard to get it at Sibu...
So nice....Jayden sure love it.
My hometown Medan got those cute with mickey and pooh picture,bt I forget to buy back for Ryan.

Merryn said...

oh yeah.. i love tattoos! sticker ones that it :D

ethan has lots of ben 10's!

Mummy Gwen said...

Cute tattoos. Looks cute on Jayden too. When Jayden grows up, can he get a real tattoo? Hehe.. :P

ChloeRuoyi said...

I bought this for C too. It's the same booklet but different set of designs inside. The first time I did it for her, she loved it but she didn't like the removal part and didn't want anymore tattoos on her haha.

Rachel said...

Like a biker tot! So cute on Jayden :)

wen said...

i also wanna get the real one. lets go together for 'support'!

BoeyJoey said...

Hi hi... first time commenting here :-)
Those tattoos are lovely... kids love them ya? My 5 year old get them from school too... teachers will stick them on kiddos arms as rewards for being good!

Juz MeL said...

Can u believe it? I got this same book of tattoos for my mum too! She's also contemplating getting a real one, kept asking me how mine was and stuff haha!

Julie said...

The first time, I stick on Jonathan's arm and so when I removed it, his hair got pulled off as well. So lesson I learned is don't stick on hairy places, :)

Jen Cheung said...

woahh! very very nice wor!! I miss playing with these tattoo stickers lah!!

jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

Angeline@安琪琳 said...

Really nice...i want it too! Hi just hop in to say hello!..Angeline

Vickylow said...

Cute tattoo.

Kristie said...

Thanks Vicky