Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jayden is 23 Mths Old! :)


My precious boy is just around the corner to turning 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for him... he has come a long way, learned many things and developed in so many different ways.... muaks for u my darling :)

Will just have a family dinner for his 2nd birthday, last year's was a big party when he turned 1! hehe....

14 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Moon said...

Oh yes, another month to go! happy 23 months to Jayden !

Cynthia said...

Happy 23rd months old.. and counting down to the mark of 2 years old... huarry!

Kristie said...

Tnx moon!!!!

Tnx cynthia! :)

Jaanvi said...

wow! time really flies... I remember the first time I read your blog, Jayden was about 5 months old then... my best wishes for you and Jayden always.. :)

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Happy 23 months ol' Jayden!!!

smallkucing said...

wow....not going for a big party ah? :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..going to be 2 very soon. He has this signature smile when taking photos..hehe..very cute.

LittleLamb said...

Happy 23 Months old..as u said, he came a long way....n next month is 2 yo. Time flies.

MeRy said...

I jz love to see Jayden's cheeky smile. So now big party for his 2nd b'day?

agnes said...

wow~ big boy adi... heheee

so mama can plan for no.2 adi.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

Rose said...

oooh. Another big family gathering for his 2nd birthday? Happy 2nd birthday in advance Jayden. Btw, my baby boy is also called Jayden. But my Jayden going to be 1 year old next month. :)

Kristie said...

thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo :)

kathy, just small family celebration!

rowena- high 5 lah ;) Happy 1st birthday to Jayden ya! xoxo

ChloeRuoyi said...

Is Jayden an August baby too? I just saw his 1st birthday party. Wow, what a great celebration you had for him! The cakes and cookies were so pretty!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Wow it has been a while since I visited your blog. Jayden is soooooo big already!!!! Such a cutie too!