Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daiso Loot

The other day after meeting up with Mummygwen to pass her the order of clothing from MummyJays Fashionista, I decided to pop by Daiso since I've not been there for a while.... ;)

Go all the way there, sure must get something right??? But must really be careful... one item RM5, sometimes not careful can get heart attack at cashier...hehehe

I slowly took my time to walk aisle by aisle from the beginning... until I realised store was closing... sped on and just took glances at stuffs as I stroll my way to the cashier........ hehehe... end up everything I got, was for... u know who lah.... who else? Jayden lah! :) well, except for 1 pack of dish sponges for me :)



Got a drawing block for Jayden, he likes scribbling, doodling now...
A blue drinking cup for him...
Drinking straws
An art puncher, smiley face
Ice popsicle maker


13 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Nice grabs...

mommy to chumsy said...

ahhh..so many nice things from daiso. yes, can really get a heart attack at the cashier because rm5 adds up to a big amount if we go overboard with shopping :D

Adrine said...

He he... I had that experience in Daiso b4 too. When shopping, think RM5 only wat, cheap cheap. But the RM5 x the number of items can come up to a lot!

That's an interesting loot you got there. Now I feel like buying a popsicle maker too.

agnes said...

I don't quite like Daiso after a few purchase from there actually coz I don't the quality of their products worth RM5... and most of it also "made from china" but inspired in japan?? hahaaa

Gonna really make sure the things we selected worth less than RM5 loh, coz sometimes can find even cheaper outside mah ya.. :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

I bought the same popsicle maker too and a few of the craft punchers.

The popsicle maker is quite good - non-drip, with a little straw for you to suck the melted ice.

Jaanvi said...

good buys.... I don't know what daiso is but seems like a place where you can easily go overboard with shopping.. :)

smallkucing said...

so many ppl recommend Daiso. Realy have to pop by there one of these days

Kristie said...

adrine, go buy hehehehe

ya agnes, yes have to see whether it is worth buying sometimes ;)

chloe mummy, great thanks! will try it out soon ;)

kathy, go visit.... all the little knick knacks ;)

Merryn said...

the art punch - smiley face i like :D

Adrine said...

Got an award for you. Do swing by my blog when you're free :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

My place here have 100 yen. I love visiting there too.
But I am quite careful in shopping, or else I will get "heart attack" when check out at the cashier, hehe.

Jen Cheung said...

I know they have this kind of store in Vancouver too :) not in toronto where I live though!!

jen

Jen Cheung said...

oppps wrong web address.

www.charmoflife.ca