Wednesday, June 30, 2010

♥ MummyJays Fashionista ♥

Some of you might already know that I've started to sell clothing online ;)

Have brought in popular Korean, Japanese & Taiwanese fashion at reasonable prices!

Join me, MummyJays Fashionista as she searches for chic and trendy wear for all women alike!

These are some of the clothing.... Have fun browsing :)























To order, drop me an email at k305@yahoo.com or hop over to my FB albums here and here for more selections!

Cheers!
xoxo


13 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Moon said...

All clothes are very nice! Will check it out soon. Next we want to see you modeling ya!

smallkucing said...

cool. will go look see :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I didn't know that wor..hehe..coz I seldom FB.

I love the 2nd piece. Can let me know the price? You don't have a website?

Kristie said...

thanks moon! Quick, limited pcs only ;)

kathy, tnx :)

mummygwen, haha.... ya u should be more active in FB since u are online a lot :p Emailed u d! :)

Serene said...

Kristie, wish you "Sheng Yi Xing Long"!!

Aiyak... I love the clothes, but can't shop at the moment yet... wait few months later ok..

Adrine said...

Oooh, I didn't know either. All the best in your new venture!
I'll drop by your FB soon.

Jaanvi said...

wow! cool collection there... do you deliver in India?

Kristie said...

serene no worries... u look after urself first ok ;) muaks muaks muaks!!!!!! tnx babe!

adrine, tnx a lot :)

jaanvi tnx :) yes I do, u can email me at k305@yahoo.com for more info ;)

Rose said...

Wow! Own online shop. Not bad collection, Kristie. I will definitely drop by and browse around.

Jaanvi said...

I liked bohemia print V neck but its sold out... :( phew... and hey, wt bt the delivery charges in india?

Kristie said...

hey rose! thanks dear.... do check out my new arrivals ya...

click LIKE to be a fan of Mummyjays Fashionista!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/hearts-MummyJays-Fashionista-hearts/116586451721551?ref=sgm

Kristie said...

Hey Jaanvi, I've emailed u, pls check ;)

Cookie said...

you've got a very nice collection! If only I were in Malaysia, I might buys some of your stuff ;-)