Thursday, June 3, 2010

I've lost 4.5kg!

............ in less than a month!

Yes... your eyes are not playing tricks with you.

I still can't believe I managed to shed off weight so quickly as well.

After having a child, I've always struggled with losing weight, hoping for a flatter tummy, losing those love handles... going down a size or two in my clothing :)

Naturally, I have tried different methods/products in the market and they have always disappointed me, furthermore I'm a very impatient person... I want to see results Quick and Fast! :)

4.5kg lost in less than a month is something I never thought I could do or even witness, seriously.

I'm consuming a slimming product and I still take normal meals... the best part? No starving, no dieting! ;)

Drop me ur email here, and I'll provide u with more info! You can also check out more on my album in Facebook.

Cheers :)


19 friends spoke up!:

Cath J said...

Less than a month??? serious??? So tempted to know what products..

Kristie said...

Cath- pls give me ur email add! Tnx.

smallkucing said...

any gain weight product ah?

Kristie said...

kathy- lucky u lah, so jealous!

Mummy Gwen said...

Can't stop laughing at Kathy's comment..hahaha.

Congrats Kristie! Losing 4.5kg a month is unbelievable. What's your ideal weight? How much do you need to lose? Wishing you good luck. ^_^

I'll let you when I need to lose weight..hehe..maybe after I have a 2nd one. :P

Kristie said...

mummygwen, u dont know how lucky u and kathy are... so slim :)

yeah thanks, do recommend to ur friends, cheers!

Kristie said...

I am targeting to lose 10kg... at least to my pre-pregnancy weight and figure :)

MommyAngel said...

That's really something too good to be true :) I shall email you when I need your help later after I have stop breastfeeding ya :P

nevature said...

geeezzzz..how do u do that?? How do i give u my email add without adv to public here :p

Kristie said...

nevature, drop me an email: k305@yahoo.com. Cheers!

MeRy said...

Wouh....down 10 kgs? Nice figure...
Stil considering I shld try this product or not...

Kristie said...

Mery, I sent u a PM in FB, check it out ya! :)

Kristie said...

It's worth a try! Not too expensive too, affordable.

Rachel said...

Oh wow...sounds like a really fantastic weight loss product. Altho I must say that I never thought that u needed to lose weight, looking at your pics that you post on the blog :)

Kristie said...

Yeah Rachel, it is!

Haha.... I do need to lose weight after I had Jayden!

Normal problem areas, tummy, thigh, hips :)

Grace said...

Hi, i'm a silent reader of yours. can you let me know your secret too??? thanks :) my email is evaafter2009@gmail.com

reanaclaire said...

that is the best news of the day, Kristie!! Congratulations to u.. i want to lose one kg also so difficult! :P

Kristie said...

hi evaafter, I've sent u an email, pls check!

Cheers :)

Kristie said...

hey reana, ya before i started with these products, so hard to lose weight man... but with Leptin, I slim down the effective and safe way!