Friday, June 25, 2010

Free Blouse! :)

Remember just the other day, I blogged abt IreneLim Fashion and how it was giving away free dresses?

Well after blogging about their promo, I proceeded to 'purchase' the dress I initially wanted. But it was out of stock :( So I browsed through their selection again and saw this pretty blouse. My mum was with me and I asked her opinion, she said 'this is pretty'! :) So I settled for this.


Very efficient... package arrived this morning!

Nice? I really like the material, very soft, chiffon-y ;)


Jayden & mummy


Jayden didn't want to miss out on the action too hhehe...


Quick, you can have yours too! Just hope over here..... ;)

19 friends spoke up!:

Jaanvi said...

Wow! I really liked your blouse.. I don't think they deliver in India.. :(

smallkucing said...

efficient service :D .Last round I order also received their dress very fast

You look good.

Kristie said...

jaanvi, i am not too sure abt that :) Maybe u can drop them an email and check with them ya ;)

kathy, ya lah, super efficient service!!!! What dress u ordered lah? :)

MeRy said...

Nice blouse..& you looks great definitely.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow, wow, wow..you look stunning in that blouse. You really lost weight lah.

I like this blouse too but I don't think I look nice in it..hehe.

Kristie said...

mery tnx!!!! i like it 2 ;)

mummygwen, can see I lost weight ya? I can fit into so many old baju... very happpyyyyy ;)

Merryn said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I likey :D

Lemonjude said...

Stunning mama! you really slim down a lot..

Kristie said...

tnx submerryn! ;)

judy, thanks... I'm really happy with lepin ;)

Cath J said...

you look niceee.... ayooo have to loose weight 1st then can shop there.. ;-p

Ann said...

NICE !!! I am so into browsing online too. Yet to make a purchse though! Hope to do it soon.

Mummy to QiQi said...

Gosh, u are so slim now. U should have gotten a bare shoulder sexy dress for yourself! I saw some and like them but don't think it will look good on me.

Merryn said...

Kristie, I got an award for ya! Go to my blog to grab it yeah? :D muaks

Umma said...

Mommy Christie, you look gorgeous on that lovely lavender top lah! So jealous you still look so sexy after having a baby. anyway, that's one of my favorite color too :)

btw, you are invited to join $300 worth Brand new Coach Satchel Bag Contest". Hope you can take a peek and join as well.

Umma said...

Hello Mommy Kristie.. wow! you look gorgeous on that lovely top. I cant help but noticed as well your sexy body..envy :)

btw, you are invited to join $300 worth Brand new Coach Satchel Bag Contest". Hope you can take a peek and join as well.

Rose said...

really pretty blouse. I like this type of material too.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, stunning! You look so slim now and I'm sure you'll look good in almost anything :)

Kristie said...

cath, soon soon! :)

CN, haha... only 60 over selections... this is the best i could find! thanks dear ;)

tnx merryn, chloemummy!

Serene said...

Pretty mummy, you looks great! You slim down a lot hor... nice blouse!