Monday, May 17, 2010

When It's So Hot....

I prefer to just sit down on the ceramic floor and watch tv...

It's so nice and cool despite the hot weather outside!

I can watch tv lying down like that too hehe...

Nice pose for the camera eh? :)


Nice and cool down here, join me!

p/s. Mummy is feeling much better today, therefore can blog again :) She didn't feel like coming online at all when she was sick. Love u mummy! xoxo


9 friends spoke up!:

Serene said...

cute boy.. he really know how to enjoy. heheh.

MeRy said...

Cute Jayden !

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...nice pose indeed. He is so smart to lie down on the cooling ceramic floor. I used to do that when I was young. :P

smallkucing said...

yes weather have been very hot lately...sweating like mad

Cute Jayden la ..very innovative in keeping his cool

eugene said...

probably it is the signal sent out to you that you boy is wanting you to take him out for another session of swim,,,, since the last one you took him there.....

take care now Kristie

Adrine said...

Ha ha... so many diff poses!

Btw, I saw your comment in MummyGwen's blog about the chinese website : http://www.nciku.com/
I love it... very good indeed !!!

gaiki said...

Jayden is sooo cute. He's really enjoying himself!

Kristie said...

adrine, great site huh! hope it helps u ;)

tnx all!

Julie said...

Haha...I used to do that when I was small. But those days I have to watch out for lizards that were running on the floor.