Monday, May 10, 2010

When I Clean The House

Whenever I have to clean the house, I will let Jayden know first that I will vacuum downstairs and upstairs then mop both floors. As long as I let him know what I'm doing, he is alright to let me out of his sight for some time :)

When I vacuum the floor downstairs, he likes to follow me around, from the living room, to the kitchen, etc. And sometimes I will chase him around with the vacuum cleaner hehe... and he will start running away! haha... what to do... have to self amuse ourselves sometimes :p

When it comes to mopping, I will just have to tell Jayden to go sit on the sofa as mummy is going to mop the floor and it's going to be wet and slippery. He will say 'mop mop' :) He will go to the sofa, watch his cartoon and sit there till I tell him to come down! :)


Watching tv, chillaxing ;)

A cheeky grin from my lil' pumpkin :)

21 friends spoke up!:

Serene said...

Whoa... he is such a good boy! I only able to mop floor when Xixi not around (school or nap time), she either like to play water or just like to follw behind me..

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah you are so rajin to vacuum. I don't touch the vacuum cleaner at all but I do mop the floor (whole house) every single day. Jayden is really good and obedient to sit and wait for you. C does the same too :)

huisia said...

cute pumpkin boy there!

Wonderful Life said...

Such a good boy.... hugs!

christine said...

Such a clever little boy. And knows how to chill too!

Sasha said...

haha mine wil cling on me.

Mummy Gwen said...

Jayden is such a good boy. A few times Gwen fell down due to slippery floor. Told her to sit down but the moment I walk away...thump..fall down. Sometimes, she forgets. You cannot be too sure..hehe.

Cath J said...

hehehhehe... same here... ^_^

Shenny's mommy said...

Jayden is so cute and well-behaved not to disturb you working.

smallkucing said...

Such a good boy. He didnt disturb you at all. :D

MeRy said...

Very good boy......I love Jayden's smile...so sweet!!

Merryn said...

Same here.. i'll tell ethan the same thing n he'll sit at a corner until i'm done and the floor is dry. he wasn't that obedient last time, n slipped and fell once! from that time onwards, very the 'guai' :D

Anonymous said...

Good boy Jayden thumbs up for u :)

eugene said...

isnt Jayden so charming, looking at him in the pictures, the truth of a child is manifested,,,, so you were like in war zone when you vaccum the floor, go bulldoze your way thru, he trying to run away from you, you keep bulldoze your thru,he keeps running away, untill you put the noozle at him, then he is subdued, kuai kuai had to sit on the sofa already,, good strategy,,hahahahah

Family First said...

You mean you ask him go sit and he will sit and not come down??? Ok, can i send bryan over to you for some training??

Adrine said...

Jayden is such a good boy !!!!
And that's a very sweet smile from him.

Kristie said...

serene, xixi likes to play water? jayden also... but he knows the water inside the pail cannot touch otherwise mummy will scream! hahaha

chloemummy, no vacuum? then how to get rid of hair/particles etc? Chloe is a good girl 2!!!

mummygwen, once bitten twice shy?

merryn, ethan is smart ya, lesson learnt! :)

haha eugene, sometimes i really have to bulldoze my way through lah, he will just stand there and look at the vacuum cleaner haha...

familyfirst- haha! can, I will try but no guarantees ya hehe...

gaiki said...

He's so cute!! The best thing is he can follow instructions and not to come down when you are mopping the floor!!

You really train him well.

chanelwong said...

sooo clever boy...very obedient boy..

Kristie said...

Gaiki, he better do otherwise mummy will go berserk... hahah just joking :p

thanks chanel ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

He is so obedient and good boy.