Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Touched & Happy :)

My culinary blog Mummy Jay's Bakes & Makes is where I post recipes and photos of what I like to do in my humble kitchen :)



My cousin, Rachel recently blogged about my bakes and I feel so touched and honoured when I read the post. Mummy Jay's has a fan! :) yipeeeeeeeeeee!

I feel happy when my loved ones and friends enjoy my bakes, it's a gift from my heart ♥! xoxo

6 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

good recipe is for sharing :D

Merryn said...

Sharing is caring :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

I so love that blog of yours too :) Did I tell you that I actually spent hours browsing through it the other day? And then i got soooo hungry after that haha!

Mummy Gwen said...

You are an awesome baker! When I have the time I will try out your recipe. Love it.

Kristie said...

tnx chloemummy & mummygwen ;)

Rachel said...

Oh wow...I went to your website and I think u can bake really well. The cakes really look so delicious! I will be sure to drop by to pick up a few recipes when I am in the mood to bake.